CRES Coalitions Manager
CRES seeks to fill a mid-level position with a coalitions manager with strong tactical sense, exceptional interpersonal skills, and an eye for detail. This position coordinates and facilitates relationships with key partners in the clean energy sector and right-of-center advocates both in D.C. and beyond the Beltway.
Competitive applicants have at least 2-4 years of public affairs experience in coalitions building and/or management, preferably with knowledge of the energy sector. This full-time position reports to the managing director.
- Manage existing coalitions within National Clean Energy Week, Clean Capitalist Coalition as well as several informal coalitions
- Create and maintain relationships with existing and new allied organizations and grasstops
- Communicate CRES’ priorities to partner and peer organizations and update the CRES senior team about peer organizations’ priorities
- Coordinate with consultants to create state-based clean energy advocacy hubs
- Help shape strategies to best leverage CRES priorities among existing and potential allies to further organizational goals
- Represent CRES at external events, conferences inside and beyond the Beltway
- Contribute to CRES publications and coordinate with colleagues to develop collateral and other material necessary to highlight and communicate CRES’ work and priorities
- Assist with event planning and management for CRES events, conferences, convenings
Oversee and develop the ally and third-party database in coordination with the director of communications
Compensation and benefits
CRES offers a competitive salary and benefits package. CRES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in all facets of the organizations’ work. View more at www.citizensfor.com.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Coalitions Manager” as the subject line for your e-mail.
About Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions
Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions (CRES) is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization founded in 2013 to engage Republican policymakers and the public about commonsense, conservative solutions to address our nation’s need for abundant, reliable energy while preserving our environment.